F# MVC for WPF
This library largely based on my series.
An upcoming (as of July 2014) book "F# deep dives" has dedicated chapter #7 on slightly simplified version of the library.
It includes real-world sample application and walk-through on the library implementation.
I encourage everyone to buy the book.
It is great source of collective knowledge from different F# experts.
If you want to go deeper read the series. The packaged library has minor differences from the series but overall content is still completely relevant.
- First-class event driven architecture
- Decoupled testable controllers
- WPF platform details abstracted away behind generic view interface
- Simple library-idiomatic way to define view models
- Compiler checked event to handler mapping
- Statically typed data-binding
- Declarative derived/calculated properties
- Async support
- Full (UI elements and presentation logic) composition
- External (non-visual) event sources
- Modal windows as sync, non-modal as sync computations
- Reentrancy problem solved
Note on tutorials
All tutorials try to strike a right balance between simplicity and proper coverage of real-world scenarios. Provide feedback if something important is missing.