This library is for the .NET platform implementing a Excel type provider.
This example demonstrates the use of the type provider:
1: 2: 3: 4: 5: 6: 7: 8: 9:
Now we have strongly typed access to the Excel rows:
1: 2: 3: 4: 5: 6:
For more information see the Documentation pages:
- Getting Started contains an overview of the library.
- Accessing Sheets shows how to access different sheets in a workbook.
- Accessing Rows shows how to access individual rows in a worksheet.
- Accessing Cells shows how to access individual cells within a row of a worksheet.
- Accessing Ranges shows how to access multiple ranges of data within a worksheet.
- Without Headers shows how to process sheets which do not include headers.
The project is hosted on GitHub where you can report issues, fork the project and submit pull requests. If you're adding new public API, please also consider adding samples that can be turned into a documentation. You might also want to read library design notes to understand how it works.
The library is available under Public Domain license, which allows modification and redistribution for both commercial and non-commercial purposes. For more information see the License file in the GitHub repository.
Full name: Index.DataTypesTest
Full name: Index.file
Full name: Index.row
Full name: Microsoft.FSharp.Collections.Seq.head